I know I sound redundant- but I truly love your parents!!! They are just amazing and I'm so happy you posted these pictures (your mom was a gorgeous bride!) Happy Anniversary to them (my "other" parents!)
thanks for your comment! my parents still ask how you are doing...hopefully we can all see you sometime soon! hehe that picture of the bride is my aunt sonia :) my mom and her look a lot alike huh!
3 comments:
I know I sound redundant- but I truly love your parents!!! They are just amazing and I'm so happy you posted these pictures (your mom was a gorgeous bride!) Happy Anniversary to them (my "other" parents!)
thanks for your comment! my parents still ask how you are doing...hopefully we can all see you sometime soon! hehe that picture of the bride is my aunt sonia :) my mom and her look a lot alike huh!
Wow!! They really DO look alike- just so beautiful!! I would LOVE to see you all again... I miss my favorite "surrogate family"!
Post a Comment