You two make a great team! So cute (I'm jealous you get to see Mason so much!!) I Love the middle picture of the two of you... his face is just so kissable! And you are so pretty!
i bet your sister loves having you so close by. i wish my sisters could play with my babies everyday! he's such a handsome little guy.
OHHH! You guys look so cute together! Krista! What did you do to your hair! It looks great, you'll have to share your secret!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You two make a great team! So cute (I'm jealous you get to see Mason so much!!) I Love the middle picture of the two of you... his face is just so kissable! And you are so pretty!
i bet your sister loves having you so close by. i wish my sisters could play with my babies everyday! he's such a handsome little guy.
OHHH! You guys look so cute together! Krista! What did you do to your hair! It looks great, you'll have to share your secret!
Post a Comment