So I have caught a severe case of the HICCUPS!! I have had them for the past 10 hours and they just won't go away! At least once a year since I was little I would get the hiccups for days! My record is 3 days so I hope these ones don't last that long. I have tried a couple things but nothing is working! Here is what I have tried...
- Eating spoonfuls of sugar
- Holding my breath
- Drinking water with one straw inside the cup and one straw outside the cup so I am drinking water and air
- Jogging in place
- Getting scared
- Bribes
Any advice? Does anyone have any cool tricks? I am willing to try anything at this point! Please Help!!
3 comments:
At least you don't get them like that one famous girl that had them for 6 weeks....hmmm, I wonder what she did.
Ok I just checked, she used acupuncture, a chiropractor, and something called a hic-cup that you use when drinking. Huh.
http://www.musanim.com/mam/hiccup.htm
Try this Krista!! Hope it helps
Brandon : )
Have you tried drinking laying upside down on the couch and drinking water? Somehow that has worked for me! Good luck!
Post a Comment