Monday, August 11, 2008

My Weekend at the Cabin!


Beautiful Wyoming!


Look at all our fish!


I finally made a trip up to see the rest of my family! I had a great time! I went fishing with my dad, Danny, and Yenni and I had so much fun! Spending time at my cabin was very relaxing and just what I needed. Oh! And the fish tasted good too! :)

2 comments:

ricosuave said...

Hey Krista! It's Rico from John/Ashley's b-day party! I was talking to Marjorie (John's wife) and she told me that I should check out your blog. Let's just say that I'm really envious that you got to go fishing at that pristine pond! (and even more jealous that you actually caught something :) ) But how are we ever supposed to hang out if you're always up in Wyoming? Do you make it down to Provo much? If so, we should hang out.

Let me know!
rich at byu period net

emily said...

No WAY!!! that's awesome that you have a lake to fish from right there!
Steve and I are going camping with some friends in a couple weeks, hopefully we'll catch some fish too, I'll probably catch a boot!
Can't wait to see you guys!