I have definitely been slacking on updating my blog! Here are some things that we've been up to since I last updated it...
Brandon had his birthday!
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
For his birthday I made him a book of all his mission pictures.. it turned out pretty cute!
For Christmas my parents got us snowboarding passes...
We have put them to good use!
We have put them to good use!
We've gone shooting...
Mase Mase turned 2! He LOVES fire trucks (he calls them weeeo weeeo's) So Andrea made him the cutest fire truck birthday cake. Mason loved it!
Lastly, we made a quick trip to Arizona for Scott and Ashley's wedding.. it was beautiful! All of Brandon's friends from high school were there too.. it is so fun to see them all together!
3 comments:
It looks like you have been busy and having fun! I think your hair is really cute!!
Glad to see you are doing well :) Your hair is so cute!
Post a Comment