I met up with Andrea, Mark and Mason at Cabelas the other day and Mason looved the aquarium's. He is growing up super fast! I am so happy I can live so close and spend so much time with him!
Oh my gosh, I never knew you had a blog, and I'm even on it!!!! And just so you know, all the pictures of OUR mexico trip are packed away on a SD card somewhere so don't think I didn't post about it cuz I think you guys are ugly or somethin. We're so excited to see you guys in two weeks! Jaxon has been asking about you.
4 comments:
yay, you're back! cute cute cute pictures, Mason is LOVING the fish!!! You look great, Krista!
Hi babe,
You are the coolest auntie! Love you and miss you tons...
Mom & Dad
Mason looked like he loved the aquarium...and I bet he loves being with his auntie:)
Oh my gosh, I never knew you had a blog, and I'm even on it!!!! And just so you know, all the pictures of OUR mexico trip are packed away on a SD card somewhere so don't think I didn't post about it cuz I think you guys are ugly or somethin. We're so excited to see you guys in two weeks! Jaxon has been asking about you.
Post a Comment