I finally got to meet my baby nephew Owen! He is the cutest little thing! I have been able to spend a ton of time with him these passed couple days... He is so sweet, cuddley, and quiet!!
He is really cute - He looks like you - be careful, people might think he's YOURS! I bet when you have kids they will look just like these two little guys! They sure are both cute!
4 comments:
oh he is SO Cute!!! getting to meet your new nephews and nieces is so much fun, you're lucky to have so many!
He is really cute - He looks like you - be careful, people might think he's YOURS! I bet when you have kids they will look just like these two little guys!
They sure are both cute!
Owen misses you Krista!!!!!
you have the cutest nieces and nephews! i miss you!
Post a Comment