My dear sister Andrea.....HaPpPpY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have an amazing day! Man...I could write all day about how great you are! You are such a wonderful mother, sister, daughter, and friend. You are my best friend! Thanks for all the advice, care, and love! You're the best!
3 comments:
Hope your special day was great! We are thinking of you!!!
Krista -
It was fun to see all your family the other day - you can totally tell you are all related! How fun for them all to come and say hi. BTW I loved your post about your "new job" - I think I would've had one similar if I had started my blog before I started this job. I was thinking the same thing!
Chels
You have the best fam ever... and I truly believe that Andrea is the cream of the crop!!! Happy Birthday to an amazing girl who has filled so many of my memories of hilarity and fun... boy do I miss you all!
Post a Comment