This is an AMAZING video of a lion. You will not believe your eyes when he sees his owners again after a year. I thought he would have tried eating them!! Enjoy...
ok, i'm a big fat baby- but after I realized that the Lion wasn't gonna maul them to death... and saw all the love, combined with classic Whitney... I started tearing up.. yes. it's true... throat closed up, eyes stinging, blinking rapidly... that's me... thanks a lot for making me feel like a wimp! haha... I loved it!
1 comment:
ok, i'm a big fat baby- but after I realized that the Lion wasn't gonna maul them to death... and saw all the love, combined with classic Whitney... I started tearing up.. yes. it's true... throat closed up, eyes stinging, blinking rapidly... that's me... thanks a lot for making me feel like a wimp! haha... I loved it!
Post a Comment