Happy Birthday Kenny! I know your birthday isn't until July 7th but I wanted to make this for you so you can read it before you go to the cabin! Thanks for being such a wonderful brother to me! You are such a great example and I want to be just like you some day :) I am so excited you are going to be a daddy...I can't wait to meet your little baby! I hope you have a fun birthday and I love you very much!
That's funny that the first photo is dated 3 years ago, when you were like 3 yrs. old, ya know Kenny is the only one I've ever known to have muscles as a little kid!
cute pictures!! Happy Birthday to Kenny! He's one of the best guys I've ever known... you're really lucky to have him as a big brother!! I know Wes really admires him too!!
3 comments:
That's funny that the first photo is dated 3 years ago, when you were like 3 yrs. old, ya know Kenny is the only one I've ever known to have muscles as a little kid!
haha oh yeah I never noticed the date! Its one of those pictures of a pictures so it was taken 3 years ago :)
cute pictures!! Happy Birthday to Kenny! He's one of the best guys I've ever known... you're really lucky to have him as a big brother!! I know Wes really admires him too!!
Post a Comment