I Never Realized How Much Stuff I Had!

Here's some pictures of my room. It took me forever to pack up everything. I've left most of my stuff at my apartment so when I go back to school everything will be there waiting for me. I cleaned out my closet and I got rid of almost half of my clothes! My family would be very proud :) I am now on a hunt for a job! I have an interview tomorrow at a dentist office where I could be a dental assistant. I would LOVE to do that, so hopefully it works out! I'll keep you all updated!
3 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much CRAP a person can own?? I know this from my own personal experience (we've moved 3 times in the last 5 months!! I know, it was horrifying!!) But Great Job at getting it all organized and packed!! Good luck with your job hunt, keep us posted!
No Way krista! I loved working in a dental office and can't wait to go back once I graduate! I hope you get it, let me know if you have any questions!
good luck on your job hunt! I remember those good 'ol college days...packing up was a pain!
Post a Comment